Wednesday, September 17, 2008

(:

Mandi was right when she said that Wednesdays always turn out better than we thought (: because today really turned out to be much, much better than i thought and now I'm filled with this sense of happiness and serenity.

First half of the day was spent worrying about math, math and more math until I finally gave up and refused to do anymore questions X) Math wasn't good but I'm glad it's over, really (: After math I was really tired and like didn't want to go to MEP but music never fails to surprise me.

Duet was good imo (thanks becky!) even though we rushed a little, and Liszt was acceptable I guess, except the piano chair was too low so I had to half-stand to play out my chords! AND and I have officially fallen in love with the tone of the oboe <3><

p.s. everyone go listen to Ennio Morricone's music! She's the one who wrote the score for Cinema Paradiso and The Ecstasy of Gold is brilliant too (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home